Tuesday, August 7, 2012

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

So I got my mussel survey data in this morning, and pending my advisor's approval, my project (minus the writing phase) is complete! Which means sadly that this may be one of the last posts I make here. Never fear, though, for I'll likely update tomorrow night or so with the rest of today's adventures, and I'll probably make one final post explaining all of my findings later when I've had time to process data a bit more.

But yeah, the rest of today is reserved for adventures, like I said. I'm planning on doing some packing, checking out the north end of the island, hitting the roost and maybe the Nanny Goat Trail one last time, and getting in some quality time with my labmates before I leave them. More to come (and probably pictures) tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment